Recently, I have been approached by friends who wanted advice on writing. At the same time, I've begun editing a small independent, world news and cross-cultural site, the Komorebi Post, where I review the work of nearly 20 writers as well as write my own content.
Many of these writers have a lot of important things to say even though they may speak English as a second language or have not been formally trained with advanced writing degrees.
Unintentionally, I have ended up writing a lot about, well, writing. I send emails, I answer friend's questions. I give advice.
So, I have decided to put my writing together in one spot. That way, as I learn and grow, I can join with my friends and fellow writers as we sharpen our skills together.
On this blog, Writer Well, I will try to address some basic writing issues such as how to avoid plagiarism, how to make an argument rather than give an opinion, and other things that writers grapple with.
I will explore what I'm learning on my own writing and blogging journey, as well as what I've learned in the past through personal experience.
I hope that I will help writers as we take this journey together.


No comments:
Post a Comment